Efficient management of construction projects is undoubtedly vital to achieve a modern look in your facilities. From feasibility studies to accuracy in project management processes, United Construction is on your side as an experienced and reliable business partner.
Planning and managing construction projects require expertise as they pose great risks. At United Construction, we provide our customers with both local and international construction services, supporting them through all of these difficult processes with our long years of experience in the sector. Our team of professionals is trained to manage all the processes regarding your construction projects, to apply techniques that give you better control, and to implement affordable high quality projects.
With an approach that prioritizes the principle of mutual benefit, we manage all of our projects by establishing a true partnership with customers. We understand our customers’ goals, integrate their representatives seamlessly into construction operations, and offer our facility-specific solutions.
How United Construction Stands Out
- Whether we are building a factory, or constructing an annex, we work to ensure that each project achieves the best results with utmost success.
- We never compromise on quality and safety.
- Our construction team consists of professionals who always follow the latest developments in the sector and utilize these for our projects. Thus, we establish long-term relations with each of our customers and grow together.
- With our team of professionals, we always aim for the best results at all stages from project to post-construction support.
- We use a unique working system that integrates timing and cost control into our day-to-day activities to complete construction projects on time without exceeding the budget.
- This system incorporates project management, project controls, cooperation with subcontractors, risk management services, performance evaluations and design management.
- Thanks to our system that integrates reliable subcontractors into the project team, we ensure that subcontractor responsibilities are clearly defined and understood.
- We use state-of-the-art risk management tools to assess, manage, and mitigate risks to coordinate and manage all the aspects of a project including documentation, requests for change, customer information, subcontracting management, customer costs and schedules.